Wednesday, November 4, 2009

pssst..it's my blog-a-versary!

and i must say i am pretty impressed with myself that i have been keeping up fairly well (if you forget those winter months when i was hibernating). thanks to all who have checked out my blog in the last year! make sure you keep checking in for new pics and projects. and to see what is new with sonrisa.

now, if you can work up the nerve...i'd love a little blog love. i know you are out there...so drop me a line, tell me a picture makes you smile or just say hello. consider it your blog-a-versary present to me!

hope to see you back here soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy blog-a-versary to you,
    Happy blog-a-versary to you....

    Great photos of my grandsons, Cole and Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog-a-versary! I'm proud of you for keeping this up. It is hard to do, as is obvious when looking at mine.

    - your #1 fan!

    ReplyDelete